Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chillin with the 8th graders

Right now, I am in Mrs. Colvin's room with the 8th grade Bible class. They are a crazy group. I've done all my work in last period for the week so I'm just hangin out.

This has been a crazy week, school related. Alot has happened and alot has changed. I find myself becoming intolerant of idiocy. Well, not necessarliy intolerant, but not as open to it as I usually am. I find myself being short with people (not in reference to height :P ) It makes me sad because there are many friends that I have and people that I know, that I honestly don't want much to do with anymore, and it hurts. But I don't know what to say to them.

Tonight, Claire has her first basketball game as point guard!! I am so excited for her!! I really want to go, but I have alot of Algebra to catch up on. Dang :{

Later Loves! Farewell Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment