Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GROW UP!

TOP NEWS IN ALLI CARTER'S WORLD:
     ~I can sew pretty well :)
     ~I need to go to the bookstore
     ~I am craving chili
     ~I am tired of people not doing the right thing

...wait, what? what was that last one? Oh, yeah, "...people not doing the right thing." That's the one. Why do I mention that, you may ask? BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!! Nowadays it is "cool" to do the wrong thing. I mean, think about it, on a daily basis, how many people: lie, steal, cheat, gossip...the list goes on and on. But the people that are doing those things are not the ones I am referring to. I am dadicating this post to all the people that sit by and watch the wrong-do-ers (sp?) do wrong. The ones who KNOW but don't take any action. Talk about disappointing. But what's even more disappointing? We, as Christians, are called to be a light to the world, a vessel to show others God. How can we say we live by Him and then turn a blind eye or sit idly by as our brothers or sisters committ wrong. It's not a hard thing to do, we all have done it. But what I'm getting at is that we should be outspoken to those people. Not necessarily call them out in front of 30 people, but maybe take them aside privately and discuss the matters at hand.

Another thing I would like to say, for those that do live as an example for Christ and try to help their brothers and sisters, GOOD JOB! THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE YOU! WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AGAINST THE ONES WHO PERSECUTE US!

Seriously, it is not "snitching" or "tattle-telling" to do the right thing, I mean, come on, are we in 3rd grade?! "Teacher! Teacher! They're tattle-telling!"...that is so lame. GROW UP!

That is all :)

1 comment: